28 June, 2014

Sunkissed summer tag ♥

Aye guys! As you noticed already this week's theme are tags and I choose for myself the SS tag bc obv. summer's here! :D
So let's get started






1. When did you get out of school?
   -June 13th, finished freshman year :)

2. Beacher or pools?
   -Definetely beaches! I hate pools and chlorine.

3. Are you going on any summer holidays? If not, what’s your        dream summer holiday?
   -I'm going to Rovinj with my mom,altough we planned on going      to Paris,I hope we'll make it next year!

4. S’mores or Ice Cream?
   -Ice cream forever.

5. What’s your most fun summer memory?
   -Well just having fun with my friends and family,celebrating       my birthday and that one year when we went to Zaostrog as a       class.It was such a blast!

6. Does your skin tan or burn?
   -It used to tan and I had such a gorgeous sunkissed color,but    last year it started only to burn and I'm always the only one    whose skin is white as snow. :( I guess I became a freaking      vampire lol.

7. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail,        ombre, dip dye, etc.)
   -I always wear it up (either a ponytail or a bun) because my      hair's kinda long and I really have a lot of it so it get's      totally nasty if I wear it down.And I don't do any tricks on      it because I want to keep it healthy.

8. Favorite summer nail polish?
   -I don't wear nail polishes a lot during summer because I get     my nails upgraded so I have only a gel which is mostly a         bright summer color like baby pink or blue,etc.

9. Would you rather spend a summer day outside in the pool or        inside watching Netflix?
   -Umm well depends on the weather,if it's bad and it's raining    I'd stay inside,but if it was sunny I'd totally be in the pool    all day altough I don't like pools that much haha.

10. Sunglasses or hats?
    -Sunglasses.I'm not a fan of hats tbh...

11. What is YOUR song of the summer?
    -Really hard to choose eh.I listen to literally everything in     summer but that one which makes me feel so awesome is Lucy       Hale's Goodbye Gone (country songs are a summer must have for     me!!)

12. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on     the list.
    -I actually do because I love doing those stuff,altough I         never really make those things I write haha. Well I'd really     like to sleep under the stars, and this year have an awesome     sweet 16 party.

13. Bikinis, Tankinis, or One Pieces?
    -Bikinis for infinity!

14. Must have summer makeup product?
    -I don't really wear makeup in summer,especially not when I'm     going to the beach.

15. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
    -No school obv. haha,but also endless nights with people you love,hanging out with them, beaches,movie marathons and etc.!! ♥


Well that's everything,I tag all of you to do this one because it was really fun answering it! See you next week ♥
xo,Lana


  
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment