25 September, 2014

Facts 'bout Lora:)

Hellooo :D Here I am, there you are reading this so let's get to the point xD These are some random things/facts about me that I wrote down when they popped up in my head.



1. I hate my nickname (Lora) but I have no others so whatever
2. When we had the conversation about the blog (what will be its name and which day will each post I wasn't included and they didn't wait for me and I had to agree to everything they said -_-
3. I was thinking about leaving this blog, readers don't like me anyway so nobody will notice.
4. I was never someone's fav or best friend. Always (for example) a fifth or not even on the list. They just tolerated me. Never had those Facebook post-worthy crazy moments with my bff. I don't have a bff actually.
5. I like plush toys and I have some on my bed :3 And I have that teddy you get when you're born and it looks like me xD
6. So a few days ago Tonka asked me am I gay... #awkward (I'm not xD)



7. I eat only Spanish oranges, my lips itch after eating Turkish oranges.
8. Oh yeah I have an obsession with oranges. An addiction, you could say xD


9. I can eat a lemon without making faces.

10. Pezz and I used to hate each other, but now we don't. You know what they say, opposites attract. Hell, no, not in that way I didn't mean it in that way...
11. I'm socially awkward.
12. I once ran away when my crush approached my group of friends.
13. Now I hate karla
14.
15. There's one pic on my phone that I'll regret forever. It's the first pic I took with my phone and karla and I are on it -_- *rolleyes* I also have an edit she made. It's us and a pic of Ross Lynch. I cut her out off of it.
16. I like talking in songs and I annoy people with that.
17. I start randomly dancing in the middle of the school... Yeah...
18. Somethin weird<3
19. I manage the look of this blog: I put polls (no, not pools), tell the others we have readers from new countries and I think I'm the only one that visits our Ask.fm and Twitter.
20. Peanut butter makes me puke. The taste of it stays in my mouth for two days. I also puke when I smell it. Ew. But I do like peanut though.
21. I have 30 notes on my phone. They are like my diary. That's why I have a complicated password.
(Update: I now have 100 notes on my phone.)
22. I prefer winter over summer

23. I made tons of funny pics last year when I met the girls and they are actually the reason to me becoming a PLNG.

24. I can laugh like a witch


25. I'm in the group of gifted students of my school.

26. I learn Spanish over Duolingo.

27. I adore whole-nut chocolates

28. I grew up in a street full of boys and I was always the goalkeeper in football/soccer.





29. I like to write stories & poems

30. My mom and I used to listen to the 80's songs. Queen rocks:3

31. In 4th grade, my friends made me enter a singing competition while we were on a 4-day trip and I totally froze. Everyone sang Croatian songs with karaoke and since I'm special, I sang an English song which the hosts didn't have the lyrics to (I knew them but karaoke are better). I didn't even have the melody. I let out just a few words that broke the silence that seemed it lasted forever. Million stares in my direction. Nope. Nope.

32. I used to be a tomboy but I'm girling up as I become a teen. Still won't wear dresses except special occasions. No to sandals and flats, yes to high heels (but momma says no :( ). Still playin football with my cousin on hot summer days. Ponytails, T- shirts and shorts.

33. I didn't sleep the whole January 1st, 2014 (A stupid and random fact, just so you know I can stay awake for two days)
 

34.I won't wear earrings nor necklaces. Only bracelets but only the "soft" ones. I hate the ones that look like chains or (look like) are golden.

35. I say thanks a lot. I'm just so thankful! I feel like people are gonna get offended if I don't say thank you.

36. I wanna help the poor and the hungry in Africa and all over the world. I'm so sad I can't do that. My mom says I have a good soul. 

37. Lion King is the best Disney animated movie. Ever. *loading you with tons of Lion King photos*
 

38. Tonka and I made a PLL parody on ''When you're happy.'' Lana and I made a PLL parody on Ariana's Problem.

39. I wanna go to that place where you get a gun and shoot targets. I also wants to own a gun and shoot from a bow and arrow.

40. I'm nuts for nuts xD I like those nuts umm from India (I think, they are called INDIAN nuts xD) and I love papaya cubes and all kinds of dried fruits. 

41. My crush said I'm the best at English omg :') well I am but he said it *-* 

42. My cousin lives across te street and he's my BBF (best boy friend) 

43. I love thights, I hate jeans. Sweatpants are used for the opposite of what they were made for.   Don't even think about making me put a skirt on >-< 

44. I'm talking random things now bc I don't know more facts.... Well... My fav PLNG is Hel and I think she's the most like me. 

45. I love physics and chemistry. And maths. And I'm good at it. I go on Maths competitions

46. I thought myself how to play the keyboard. 

47. I was an actor ever since I was a kid. I used to fake something or make a drama and I'd actually fool someone. When I do that now, my mom says "Go to your room and count the Oscars" xD 

48. My mom calls me Smurfette cause I look like the brunette Smurfette cause I am brunette and pale and cause my nose looks like hers xD

50. Follow me on Instagram (@loratheorange) and Twitter (@LOLora333)


Oh my God I wrote that for an hour


Well glad that's over

Read me next week

-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment