07 January, 2015

Shay, Lucy, Twitter, 1k, PLNG and much more

 

Boo, friends! Happy New Year! 
I missed y'all so much. This week we will tell you our biggest moments of 2014. 




Last January was one of the best in my life.
  1. SHAY MITCHELL ANSWERED ME DURING #PLLayWithShay.
    It was 2am in Croatia and I was so happy I couldn't believe what happened. One of the biggest moments in my life. 
  2. I tweeted 100 times Troian to wish me happy birthday, but she didn't so yeah...


Well, a lot happened last February. 
  1. THIS HAPPENED AND I WAS FREAKING OUT. I COULDN'T BREATH. Seriously, amazing feeling. 


2. PLL answered me on Twitter, too. I love them so much and I couldn't breath. 

3. Lindsey and Aeriel favorited my tweet. 

  1. I started to read Vampire Academy. It is amazing book and all of you must read it.

  1. Well, we choose a name for this blog that I suggested.
  2. And we finally open blog and started to write! 


Nothing special, let's move on.



  1. Lucy pubblished her first studio album - Road Between and since 6/3/2014 I've listened it.
  2. School was over, finally.
  3. We broke up. I mean, PLNG.
  1. First time I visited Zadar.
  2. Starting with PLNG Instagram.

  1. Well, PLL RT my tweet.
  2. I should meet Helena, Lana & one boy but we didn't go.

  1. Helena's birthday on Facebook and Whatsapp
  2. First time in 8th grade.
  3. I got the cutest message ever. 
  1. I finally met Lana.

  1. I got 1k on my Instagram profile
  1. PLNG's are back. Most of them, actually.

Well guys, that was it. It was great year and I am thankful. 
Love y'all so much and see ya next Monday. 
Tippy

No comments:

Post a Comment