25 December, 2014

Christmas presents

Helloooo, here I am with your #LastMinutePresents (kinda late haha). I so hope you live in a different time zone than me but it's never to late for presents :D



1. If you have a baby in the house and a loud family:

-take a piece of wood
-color it
-write 'shhh, baby asleep' or something like that
-punch holes near the top
-take some string and pull it through holes
-tie it and hang on the doorknob :)

2. For the plant-loving friend :)

a)







or










b)








3. For the big-earrings friend (we all have that Aria in our group ;)


Well that's about it...
I wanted to give you a Christmas present for being so awesome
so I tried finding some quick-make presents
I kinda failed
don't be mad
at least I tried...

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELIES <3
-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment