12 December, 2014

Here comes winter

I'm baaack :D

Let's see, hands up who loves winter? It's my favourite time of year bc of Christmas, snow, warm drinks and COZY CLOTHES. And I'm gonna talk about those cozy clothes. Well, I tried doing the this-is-nice-and-this-is-where-you-can-buy-it-and-how-much-it-costs but I am NOT good in that...

Well first you need a beanie. You NEED it. I am still looking for the *perfect* beanie cause all of them are sparkly and with rhinestones.

You can get any kind you want, I suggest black with white letters or dark grey (plain) ones. i also like the ones that look like they are knitted (like Emma Stone's and Lucy Hale's).






I like natural hair with beanies, just let it flow.

But I also love Lucy's braid so if you like braids go for it, I approve it hahaha

But if you decided to let your hair be free you need these tips on how to avoid hat head.





And now it's time for mittens! I love, love, love mittens! They're just so soft, warm and cozy!

There are 3 types, I think, if I counted well:


-regular: These are good for snowball fights hahaha
                                                                            -thumb and fingers:
These are so cute! They're cool if you don't need to move your fingers a lot xD



-without fingers:
These are useful if you want to show off your mani
and you have those types that have the part that moves
so you can move it cause it moves hahaha Tell me you get it xD



And then we have scarves,
but do you really need advice on how to wear scarves?

And then there are vests.

I love the ones that have fake fur all over themselves.
I have one with white fur and
another with leopard print fur.

And I like this one, too althought
it's not a vest but a jacket.





When it comes to jackets I have 2 advices:

1. NEVER buy jackets that have zippers at the edge of the hoodie so you can zip it to the top. Don't buy them if you love your hair.

2. Don't buy jackets that have the zippers, one on top of the other. I had that kind of jacket and I couldn't zip it cause it wouldn't go all the way to the end and that's just annoying.

Now, I trust you guys you can pick out comfy cool-looking shirts
so I'm not gonna give you advice on that.
Just remember - cozyness before looks.

-Lora

2 comments: