24 December, 2014

Do you wanna make some snowflakes?

You love snowflakes? ME TOO! NOW WE CAN BE FRIENDS!

I'm gonna teach you how to make snowflakes in 10 easy steps! Warning: might be confusing haha but I'll try my best


You'll need: -paper (how much depends on how many snowflakes you wanna make)
                    -scissors
                    -pencil
                    -pictures of snowflakes

Here, lemme help you (there's a different snowflake on each word:))

1. put the picture in an editor online and separate it in four parts. Draw the lines over the snowflake's. It should look something like this.

Well you don't have to separate it in four parts, just two cause you only need 1/4 of the picture.





2. Then take a piece of paper and make a triangle out of it, but there has to be a line next to it like this

3. Cut the triangle from the line

4. Fold little triangles out of the line: fold the line in half, cut, fold each part in a triangle two times.

5. Now it has to be like this:

6. And start drawing! Draw it like the pictures or use your imagination. But don't make it too complicated. And don't forget to start of with a base of any shape and then draw the ''tenticles''







This is the base.












7. Cut out

8. Stick to the window or anywhere you like :D

9. But what about the big triangle?

10. Fold in half and cut on that line. Fold each little triangle one more time and start drawing again!

Sorry for the late post,
I had so many tests and I just got out of hospital
where they didn't let me study (love those guys xD).
Anyway, I went last-minute shopping yesterday
and I got lots of ideas so I'm gonna make a few more posts today
for people who make last-minute presents & deco
like me :D
-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment