13 December, 2014

Winter books

Hey! Tippy's here with books for winter. Let's get started. 
You need to read After. ❤¨it. 
It's 1D fanfiction but I don't love them. I read it because caption sounds good to me. 




One of the best books I've ever read-Vampire academy
I have never been vampire fan but after this book I like them. 


Now - book I read these days is The Fault In Our Stars.
I watched movie in September and I liked it so I decided to read a book. Yesterday I finally saw it in the library and I took it. 


You will cry because it's Croatian fairytale - Lapitch the Little Shoemaker.
Definitely my favorite fairytale ever. They are so cute and you have movie and book so if you love to read you can read a book but if you prefer movies you have it online.


And the last one is Along for the ride.
I read it in the Summer. I really anjoyed while I read it. It's amazing book.



Hope you like it and if you have any book you want to share with us feel free to comment. 
Tippy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment