16 June, 2014

Fashion

Hey!
Teggy's here. This week's theme is fashion.
Actually, I don't have a fashion role model. My style is casual and sporty. I hate skirts and dresses. But actually dresses are cute but I don't have them in my clothes. I love, love, love hoodies.
I love Spencer Hastings' style. She has amazing clothes with animals on it. It is so cute. This is one of my favorite Emily's outfit.


I love when we, PLNG, have Fashion Liars Week and we wear PLL clothes that is not from Aeropostole. We "steal" their look. Actually, Hel is the only who do it every day when we have that week. <3
I love Ashley Benson's style (her not Hanna's) because she don't wear make up so usually and that's one of the thing what I like about her. She is so gorgeous without make up. 


And than there's Zendaya on this year's KCA. She wore street/home style. I love her so much because of that. She didn't wear a short dress as all of others wear. 


And I like her and her tomboy style with tracksuit. 


This leggings are so adorable. I am not big fan of leggings but if I'll ever find this, I buy them.



Zendaya has amazing clothes and she can be a kind of my fashion role model. 

This is amazing jumper and Zara's shirt. She wore it twice on different clothes. It's so cool, isn't it?


















I can't go anywhere without my rosary tenner brecletes, watch and breclete from Valencia what gave me my BFF. Watch is like Spencer's but it's pink 














This is pretty short post, but I am not fashion genius so idk what to write. And I know I write to much about Zendaya's fashion but I like it so much. 
Thank you for 108 visiting my last post about Summer books. ::D 

Your,
~Teggy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment