15 June, 2014

Summer- sing all day,dance all night

Hey guys, I'm finally back!! :D 
The reason I wasn't posting for a while is school ofc, I had to study for my final exams but now it's finally over and I'm here!!
So this week's theme is all about summer and I'm gonna talk to you about what to listen to in summer.








We can say that summer officialy came here because it's totally hot and SCHOOL'S OVER!! So why not celebrate this awesome season with music? 
Summer is a fun season full of happiness and joy, so the best music to listen to is dance/disco music. People are going out and having fun till morning ,or if you even aren't going out you can jamm out to that music at your own house. :)
What I recommend for that kind of music are Justin Bieber (his newer stuff),any tipe of rock (I'd say the Guns or The Runaways),LMFAO,Katy Perry,Blackstreet,Rihanna and etc.
If you're the type of person for a little bit slower songs and if you prefer singing then country and love songs are your choise this summer!! :) Top 2 of my country singers are Lucy Hale (HER NEW ALBUM CAME OUT AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK IT!!!) and Sasha Pieterse!! No I didn't choose them because they're in PLL,but their singing is so damn good! And for slower songs I'd take Selena Gomez,Jessie J,Bruno Mars, Lorde (I actually hate her but her music is damn good, sorry I had to admit that) and Cimorelli!! 
That's for the listening and singing part, if you play some kind of instrument like me,you can make your own little party. :) 
Go on YouTube, check out some awesome song tutorials for gutiar and piano and let the fun begin!! Or, if you prefer classical music to be played (I'm not sure do people like that still excist lol) I'd recommend you the Mozart's Fantasy in D minor or the Shostakovich's waltz in C minor.




So that's pretty much it,I hope I helped you make your playlist for this awesome summer 2014 coming up. Y'all have a great summer and see ya for a week but on Saturday <3 
xo,Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment