19 June, 2014

Summer fashion


Hey guys! So sorry I didn't post last week. My theme that week was summer fashion but since we're doing fashion this week I thought ''Why would I post the same thing twice?!'' So here's my post.


I'll start with some swimsuits.

I like Lucy's swimsuit here cause it's simple. You can throw on a simple jacket like Dove (idk what this is).
                                             I also love Dove's friend's outfit cause
it's easy and cool and you can
rock it while walking on the beach.
 


But if you prefer one-piece swimsuits these are my faves:











Now let's get to the walk-on-the-beach or let's-go-get-some-ice-cream outfits.

I love Debby's outfit here cause it's dressy
and you can rock it if you wanna go get some ice cream but you haven't dried from the salt sea water.
But if you prefer more casual outfits...
Perrie's sleeveless shirt and shorts are
perfect for hot days.

  

 And here are some more examples of sleeveless  shirts and shorts. You can rock the shorts with  ripped ends like and a dressy shirt like Selena or
 with a almost transparent shirt like Ashley.

 And here's an outfit a different Ashley rocked:

Now let's get to dresses!!!


 Debby's sundress is so cool cause
 it looks like a two-piece but it's not.
 It's light and you can rock it anywhere:
 to a party, to an ice cream shop, to
 the beach...

 G's dress is super cute with the bow
 around her waist and it will surely help
 you to get a boy's attention.


I find Laura's dress cool cause it's
simple, light and has a great color
combination. The belt is a cool accessory.
And I love how its front side is shorter than
the back side.

Troian's dress has short sleeves and
looks like a sailor's uniform (kinda lol).
I love its cup form and how the top part
looks like it's been made of stripes of fabric.






And when it gets chilly you are definitely not gonna
wear a strapless dress so here are my suggestions:

You could wear tights and
a shirt with thin straps but
be sure you have a jacket
by your side. A leather
jacket maybe.                        
  You could wear jeans
and a plaid shirt like Shakira.




How can we forget about accessories!


There are big hats
to make you shade.

And there's band merch
cause there's no better feeling
than rocking a band merch on
the beach #ProudFan.



And flip flops!
What would summer
be without them...










Don't forget sunglasses! 











I absolutely adore
braided bracelets
like these.







And we're done! Thanks for reading,
hope I helped you with what to wear on the beach and such.
Don't forget to put sunscreen on wheen you go to the beach.
(I sound like my mom xD )
See you next Thursday!
xoxo-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment