24 June, 2014

BFF TAG

Hii guys.Mia here.This week's theme is TAGS.You probably know what it is.There are all kinds of tags and i ot BFF Tag.My BFF answered because I asked her to now only I have to answer.

Here we go:




1. How and when did you meet?
Her:We met in kinder garten,7 yrs ago.
Me: 7 years ago,in kinder garten lol.
2. What's your favorite memory together?
Her:Last year,when we were at sleepover at my house hahaha.
Me:When I showed her PLL,best moment ever.I felt so good haha i am such a good friend.
3. Describe each other in one word.
Her:Crazy
Me:Loyal
4. What's your dream job?
Her:A doctor
Me:Doctor for kids lol
5. What's your favorite makeup brand?
Her:Idk Maybeline New York
Me:Same
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Her:When she lie to me
Me:When she isn't online on facebook and thats like all the time
7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
Her:Santa Barbara.Because its perfect there and my cousin lives there so duh lol.
Me:Paris and Rio de Janario uu and Barcelona omg i would travel the world with her because she is so funny and I love her.
8. Favorite inside joke?
Her:I farted hahah you dont get it bc its inside joke hehe
Me:Dus.haha
9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
Her:Me
Me:Her lol
10. Favorite season?
Her:Summer
Me:Spring
11. Favorite song?
Her:Kermem-Hello and Sandra Africa-300 cuda
12. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with youtube.
Her:Awesome,Mia is obssesed with it and I always know new hits lol
Me:She isnt obssesed so idk
13. Heels or flats?
Her:Heels
Me:Flats
14. Pants or dresses?
Her:Both
Me:Pants
15. Favorite animal?
Her:Can it be two?Because I love cats and dogs.
Me:Dog
16. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
Hr:My dad,he is most important person in my life.
Me:My mom.Same reason as hers.
17. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
Her:Comedy and Horror
Me:Uhh everything
18. Blackberry or iPhone?
Her:Samsung
Me:iPhone idk it dosent matter to me
19. Favorite movie?
Her:I don't know really,i love so many movies
Me:I have so may like Maleficent,Mean girls,tfios,Titanic...
20. What is something weird that you eat?
Her:Idk nothing hahah
Me:I mix nutella with bananas mmm
21. Do you guys have anything matching?
Her:We have the same leggins and T shirt hehe.
Me:Style,leggins.T shirt lol
22. What's your favorite TV show?
Her:PLL and TVD
Me:PLL,TVD,Hart of Dixie,House of Anubis
23.Team Edward or Jacob?
Her:Team Jacob duuh
Me:Toby.




That's all guys.Thank you to my friend for answering with me so yea.Byee.
Hey it's me MIa.Catch me every Tuesday here on PL

No comments:

Post a Comment