10 June, 2014

Summer is coming!!!What to watch?

Hey people,it is me,Mia.My theme is Summer movies and shows.I practically know nothing about summer things to watch but I will suggest some good movies and shows you can check out okay?




Summer is almost here.Yaay,oh and today is PLL Summer premiere which makes me even more excited.I will tell you some good shows and movies you can watch in warm summer days.Let's start with shows.

First on the list is 'Pretty Little Liars'.I mean,duuh.
If you don't watch it yet I don't know how you found this blog.It's clear,go sit and have PLL marathon! (you can watch it online on Megashare or Cucirca.If you know some other sites that's great then.)



Guess what's next!!!!Yeah The Vampire Diaries.
Probably tons of you watch it already lol.If you don't why!!???It's my favorite show after PLL.I mean seriously,do you know who Ian Somerhalder is??Do ya?Do ya??!!!
(advice:check The Originals too :) )



Want something more like a fairytale? I got the right thing.Yes,Once Upon A Time is perfect show for that.Please check it out,you may not get it at the begging but you will figure everything trough the show.Personally,one of my favorites.


Comedy?I have so much shows for that lol.
Bing Bang Theory,Modern Family,Two and a half men,How I met your mother .. .idk you figure out haha sorry.



Yeah those are some shows you really SHOULD watch.
Let's go on the movies.I have so many movies I could suggest,like 50 of them.


First one is:














The fault in our Starts,seriously,when I saw the trailer,I knew'THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME' 
I mean i haven't watched it yet but I will soon and I'll tell you the details.But guys,Keegan suggested to read the book first and then the movie.




Yeah,ya know what it izzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Maleficent.
OMG OMG OMG OMG That movie,omg,can't wait to watch it :D I am going to cinema today sooooooooo I'm totally excitedddddd.I personally think that Aurora should be changed,I mean Elle Fanning is absolutely gorgeous but huh idk,someone older than her.


You really NEED to watch The Hunger Games:Catching Fire.
I mean it's one of my favorites.It's so amazing OMG I'll dieeeeee.Omg I can't think about it,it's klling meee.WARNING:IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE FIRST PART,THEN WATCH IT FIRST.


Divergent.
No words.


The Notebook.
Watch it!!!




Titanic.
OMG so saaaaaaaaaaaaad.


Frozen.
If this is getting on your nerves,you're crazy.


Mean Girls.
Sorry I just had too.Hahahahah :'D


Tangled.
It's all in Mandy Moore. <3


Cinderella Story:Once Upon A Song.
Lucy Hale betchhhhh.


How To Train Your Dragon 2.
OMG OMG OMG When I found out about this I was screaming OMG OMG
It will be online soon I think.


Veronica Mars.
It's cool.Kristen Bell is cool :P


Barbie The Pearl Princess.
Haahaha Noo,Im totally kidding.

I guess thats all lol.I am not very good at this sorry.
PLL is tonight and I am going to fangirl now so …


Hey.Its me,Mia.Catch me every Tuesday here on PLNG.







No comments:

Post a Comment