05 June, 2014

School

Helloooooooo!!! Lora here :) I know the title is simple and boring but I'm excited and not very able to think. I have an important presentation later, wish me luck.

Soo... School... For some people it's
.

I'm a good pupil, I've got mostly A's, couple of B's... I don't like waking up early or leaving school really late but if you don't go to school, you'll end up brainless and stupid. Teachers are there to support you, encourage you and help you. And you may hate the strict ones but, trust me, the stricter teacher-the more you know.


I heard on yesterday's news that Croatia is saving money to build a school in Africa. They interviewed a couple of students that go to a school in Ruanda where one of Croatian priests is teaching and they were all happy to be in school, to learn so they can get a job and help making their community a better place to live in. They asked them what do they wanna be when they grow up and there were lots of answers like doctor, shoemaker, baker... They also interviewed one of the teachers and she said she worked hard to learn English so she can teach children in Africa and when she had a final coming up she would study hard because she wanted to help those children. And she said to herself to never give up so she can become a teacher and teach Africans. I'm very proud my country because of it's noble gesture to help Africans and build them a school they can go to. And what about mentally disturbed kids? They learn in a special way cause they're not able to learn the normal way, like you and I do. There is a girl like that in my street and she goes to a special school. She can't talk but you can see she's happy when a van comes to pick her up. You'll say ''She's mentally disturbed, how can she know where she's going and be happy about it?'' Well, how do you know she doesn't know? She is disturbed but she is smarter than she seems. What I'm saying is you should be happy you can go to school.



That's my opinion on school. I know it's not much but as I said, I'm not very able to think right now xD
'Till next Thursday,
xoxo-Lora


No comments:

Post a Comment