26 June, 2014

Too Much Information Tag

Hello! Lora here, duuh, who else would annoy you on Thursday hahah :D
So, I chose TMI (Too much information) tag and here it goes:



1: What are you wearing?
A green T-shirt and brown tights.

2: Ever been in love?
-Yes.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
-Nope.

4: How tall are you?
-Idk about 160 cm, I measured a long time ago.

5: How much do you weigh?
-Umm 40 kilos.

6: Any tattoos?
-Nope.

7: Any piercings?
-Nope.

8: OTP?
-Ezria in PLL, Auslly in A&A, Miggie from L&M.
(Update: Hinny, Romione, Jilly from HP)

9: Favorite show?
-PLL, Austin & Ally, Liv & Maddie.

10: Favorite bands?
-R5, 5SOS, 1D, The Vamps.

11: Something you miss?
-When we got along and everything was perfect.


12: Favorite song?
-Somebody to you by The Vamps, Animals by Martin Garrix, Loud by R5. I can go on but this are the top three.

13: How old are you?
-Twelve (12)

14: Zodiac sign?
-Aquarius <3

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
-Ross Lynch or Ashton Irwin xD jk umm funny, honest, loyal

16: Favorite Quote?
- *searches for wise quotes* People cry not because they're weak but because they were strong for too long.

17: Favorite actor?
-Ross Lynch

18: Favorite color?
-Yellow and black (bees <33 hahah)

19: Loud music or soft?
-Loud ofc <3

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
-To my room.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
-Idk never counted, half an hour or so (I guess)

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
-Half an hour or so.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
-Yeah, my sister was my opponent xD.

24: Turn on?
-Hot guys with nice hair, a great smile and beautiful eyes. Oh and abs cause, abs.

25: Turn off?
-Disgusting habits.

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
-I didn't xD

27: Fears?
-Sleeping in the dark after watching a horror movie xD and that we fall apart :(

28: Last thing that made you cry?
-A message.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
-Today.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
-Don't have yt.

31: Last book you read?
-Do wattpad books count? If so, I started reading some avatar story on wattpad (don't judge me, it seems interesting). If not, it was the book I had to read for school - The prince and the beggar.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
-None unless the wattpad books count.

33: Last show you watched?
-PLL.

34: Last person you talked to?
-If in person: my cousin, if not: Karla.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
-Karla and I were closer before, we recently had some fights, nothing big, just a few debates. And I wish we are close as we were before.

36: Favorite food?
-Pancakes.

37: Place you want to visit?
-LA, London, Sydney... The whole world basically xD

38: Last place you were?
-At my cousin's house.

39: Do you have a crush?
-Yes. (And he's not a celeb xD )

40: Last time you kissed someone?
-Nope.

41: Last time you were insulted?
-Idk ask Petra when was the last time she insulted me, we fight all the time.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
-Umm not sure what the question is hahah 

43: What instruments do you play??
-Synthesizer.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
-My bracelet braided out of black, white, and turquoise ribbons.

45: Last sport you played?
-Handball

46: Last song you sang?
-Bang Bang by Skylar Grey

47: Favorite chat up line?
-I'm shy when it comes to boys but it's usually 'Hey!' or something like that cause I have a crush on two guys from my class and I see them every day at school. (omg don't judge me, they're both cute.)

48: Have you ever used it?
-Yes xD But it leads nowhere.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
-Today.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
-How about you? :)


Waiting for your replies, feel free to comment.
Vote in the poll on the right ==>
Karla stole my line but it's still mine so,
'Til next Thursday,
xoxo-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment