17 June, 2014

Fashion and Style

Hi guys.Mia here.So this week's theme is fashion.Yaay.

I love fashion.I don't have a special style or something but I love to dress like Spencer Hastings. I don't like skirts...or dresses.Because it just dosen't fit to me.

My favourite Spencer outfit :)

Like Tippy said we have our Fashion Liars Week where we 'steal' their look :))
I love it because I actually have something to wear because they inspire me :)
 Demi Lovato is the bae.I really love her style.She's so casual yet so pretty.
Perfection <3 I love her jackets and shirts.They are soo cute.
Then there's Shay Mitchell.Not Emily Fields,Shay Mitchell!
She's a diva with soo good bags.I love love love her.
Nina Dobrev bitcheeees.
That girl has an amazing style.And on red carpet?OMG I can't,always different dress,she has royal dresses omg.And street style,it's classic and that's why I love her.
You may not know who Nathalia Ramos is but sheeeee.So pretty and so good style.I love her,she's amazing.

So what do I know about fashion lol.
Probably not much but I know how to dress good and not embarasse yourself.
There was this one girl in my school.One day she wore green ugly pants and some rainbow t shirt.OMG it was horrible,everyone just looked at her and whispered how terrible she dressed.
Yeah,that's the style we don't like.But whatever,sorry for my english and this short post.
UUU I have something to tell ya'll.



I WATCHED MALEFICENT.OMG OMG OMG.YOU TOTALLY NEED TO SEE THAT MOVIE,ANGELINA JOLIE IS JUST AMAZING,BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT.I AM STRONGLY SUGGESTING YOU TO WATCH IT!

Hey there.It's Mia.Catch me every Tuesday here on PLNG.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment