03 June, 2014

Hate it?No!Apprecciate it!!

Hello!It's Mia.First I want to apologize for not posting last week.Sorry I couldn't log in.



As you can notice school is new theme.I like it.
I am a great stundent as I can say for myself.I mean yeah,I got D or C sometimes BUT ONLY sometimes heheh.
Everyone is like: I hate school.Gross.Eww.
But I think that school is something we should apprecciate.


 When we grow up we will want to go back in school.
I have one cousin.She is 19.She always talks how she want to go back in primary school.I am in primary school lol and I like it but I don"t sometimes.I met my friends at the school,we all did.Without friends who knows what we will do.Without school where would you work?What will you do with your life?And then there are teachers.They are really important too.
 Teachers are learning us everything.You wouldn't know anything now if there weren't teachers.What am I trying to say is that you should apprecciate that school exists.Most of us don't apprecciate school and hate it.Some kids cannot go to school and they really want to.Imagine this:You go to school every day and think how much you hate to get up in the morning to go in it.Suddenly you remember kids from Africa.You remember that some of them can't go to school because they don't have money or food.You should be thankfull because you go to school.Some kids want to and they just....can't.We all should be thankfull for school because if there's bo school,right now we would be dumb and all lol.

 Heey,it's Mia.Catch me up every Tuesday here on PLNG.Ohh and PLL is back next week.Yuuupiiiiii!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment