23 June, 2014

25 Random Questions Tag

Hey! :)
Teggy's here and this week we'll have tag week. I will have 25 Random Questions Tag.
Here I go.


1. Do you have any pets? Unfortunately, no but I want parrot.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. Book, glass and table.
3. What's the weather like right now? It's night actually but it was cloudy all day.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? No and no. XD
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:20 AM.
6. When was the last time you showered? An hour ago, LOL.
7. What was the last movie you saw? Vampire Academy.
8. What does your last text message say? It's some stupid T-HT's message about new prizes.
9. What's your ringtone? Lucy Hale's Kiss me.
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes.
11. Do you like sushi? Idk bcs I have never eat that.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? In Plodine, Konzum, Mercator, Getro (Croatian markets).
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? No. If I can't sleep I listen music or I chat with PLNG and it's usually on Sundays.
14. How many siblings do you have? One sister.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 14.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Nope.
18. Do you color your hair? Nope.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. I'll tell you for tomorrow. I will read VA and maybe go at the beach but at the moment I am watching Croatia - Mexico.
20. When was the last time you cried? This afternoon. Because of Rose and Dimitri.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Corn and olives.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? No.
24. What is your eye color? Blue and I am kind a proud because I am only girl in class who has blue eyes.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? I think so.
Hope you meet me a little bit better.
P.S. If you'll ever read VA, 5th part prepare a lot of tissues. ;)
Your,
~ Teggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment