02 June, 2014

School and teachers

Hey! :D
Teggy's here and she is so so happy, idc why, but I am.
This week's theme is school...
So, what can I say about school? 
I am a great student. :) And I hate Mondays. I hate Tuesdays because then is Biology and I hate it. 




In school I met some my BFFs. As M & B.
Idk why all say: "I hate school. It's stupid. Teachers are boring..." and stuffs like that. Look, it's wrong. I find  one quote that says how teacher is a job which teach all other jobs. It's true. Look, you have to think about it a little. Teachers can help you about anything, your life, school exams and others. Ignore Happy Teachers Day. Teachers day shouldn't be just on October, it should be everyday. They made a lot for us and we should say them thank you everyday. <3  






My favourite teacher is from Geography. Actually, she is old and she will go retirement this year, but I don't want to. I love my formmistress, too. 
My favourite subject is geography. <3 I just love love love it. I always go to competitions with L and our dream is to come on competition where we will vompate with kids from whole country. And we will never give up, so you don't too. Do everything when you can. When you won't be available to do it it will be late.




In school you met some of your BFFs and WFFs and your bf/gf. Without school we will be all day on Internet. What about all kids in Africa? They don't have school. It's so sad, but it's true. They want study. 
P.S. I believe that you have some of the most funniest moments in your life was in school. :)





Idk if is this everything just because my parents are teachers but we have to be good with our teachers.
It's really short, but idk what to write.
Love y'all,
~Teggy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment