29 June, 2014

50 random questions tag

Hi guys, so I'm not really sure if this is 'tag', but yeah.. And sorry for doing this, but I don't have any inspiration for something else. Sorry Teggy..

❤What would you name your future daughter? I guess Bethany or Nikolina
❤Do you miss anyone? Actually, I'm in contact with everyone who I need.
❤What if I told you that you were pretty?Great
❤Ever been told ''It's not you, it's me''? No
❤What are you looking forward to in next week? Watch PLL, go swimming like every day and go somewhere for weekend (oh yeah, I probably won't post here another week)
❤Did you go out or stay in last night? Well, I would say in.
❤How late did you stay up last night? 3 a.m.
❤Honestly, did anyone see you in underwear last 3 months? I think yes, lol
❤What were you doing in 12:30 this afternoon? laying in my bed.
❤Have you ever told someone you loved them and not actually meant it? Yes.
❤Could you go for rest of your life without alcohol? I think yes.
❤Have you pretended to like someone? Oh yes
❤Could you go the rest of your life without smoking cigarette? Yes
❤Is there person in your life that always can make you smile? Yes
❤Is it hard to you to get over someone? It is about ''someone''
❤Think back 5 months ago, were you single? I'm single all my life
❤Have you ever cried from being so mad? Yes
❤Hold hands with anyone this week? No
❤Did your last kiss take place in/out bed?Never kissed anyone
❤Who did you last see in person? my aunt
❤What is the last thing you say out loud? I said ''I don't know''
❤Have you kissed three or more people in one night? Never kisses anyone
❤Have you ever been in Paris? no
❤Are you good at hiding your feelings? Well, one person knows me so good and I can't hide them in front of him.
❤Do you use chap stick? Sometimes
❤Who did you last share bed with? I didn't
❤Are you listening a music right now? Yes
❤What is something you currently want right now? Food, I guess
❤Were your last three kisses from same person? Like I said, I never kissed anyone
❤How is your heart lately? Not so fine
❤Do you wear a hood on your hoodie? no
❤When was the last time a member of opposite sex hugged you? yesterday
❤What do people call you?Nobody calls me anything
❤Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't? Yes
❤Are there any stressful situations in your life? Yes
❤What are you listening right now? Lana Del Rey, Queen of disaster
❤What is wrong with you right now?My heart is wrong
❤Love really is beautiful thing huh? no
❤Do you make wishes at 11:11? Always
❤What is on your wrist right now? Nothing
❤Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected? Everything except taken.
❤Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you're wearing right now? From clothes shop, duh
❤Have you ever regretted kissing someone? I never kissed
❤Have you hugged anyone within the last week? Yes
❤Have you kissed someone in the last five days? no
❤What were you doing at midnight last night? Chating
❤Do you miss the the way things were six months ago? yes
❤Would you rather sleep with someone or alone? Alone
❤Have you ever been in New York? No
❤Think of the last persone who said I love you, do you think they meant it? no
So, that's it, I'll talk to you later, bye.

xoxo, Pezz

No comments:

Post a Comment