21 June, 2014

Fashionholics and stuff ♥

Heey loves!
This week's theme is summer fashion and I'm actually so excited to write about it :)
I never actually liked fashion and wasn't a fashionholic until the middle of 8th grade.I realized what I want and how I want it to wear and I don't care what other people will think. But let's go back on the main theme -SUMMER fashion :)





It's finally that time of the year when we girls can show the world what we got - our beautiful bodies,no matter which size.
The most worn item is ofc shorts! You can pair it literally with everything and you'll still look great. I like to wear them with crop tops and somev patterned shirts, and btw. this year I'm totally obsessed with everything that's high-waisted (even bikinis) ao I've been loving high-waisted shorts!!!
So for your everyday outfit you can wear some high-waisted shorts, a crop top (my most worn thing during the summer) and Converse maybe. I'm the kind of person that will wear boots or high Converse in the middle of summer and I'm not even sorry about that haha.


Besides crop tops 
I've been also
loving shirts with 
qoutes from some
awesome movies(like this one from
Mean Girls  )
 















I don't know how much of you still go to school now, bc school's over here,but just informational, at school I'm always classy, just like Spencer H. I actually started to dress just the way she does bc I thought maybe I'll become smarter that way and you know what? IT ACTUALLY WORKED HAHA. But back to this, I seriously love her knee-socks paired with dresses and boots, that girl has some awesome outfits and what I always say is "Be sassy,wear it classy." ;)









And last but not least- THE BIKINII!!
As I said at the top of this post,I started to love anything high-waisted because lately I've been obsessed with 1950's fashion and pin up looks! That is just something sooo cute for summer and it looks so gorgeous. I know it's kinda odd and most people look at you like you're a weirdo but I really don't care,I found myself in those clothes. So talking about the bikini, I'm totally on getting a high-waisted one for this summer like this one (and you know the drill: bows before bros  ) :


And one more thing I forgot talking about everyday fashion - dresses. I never liked wearing dresses but this yeat I really survived a revolution in fashion lol. As I was talking about pin up looks, I fell in love with these kinds of dresses :



I know I've written already too much but we can't forget about shoes!!!
My must-have for every and I say every summer are high gladiator sandals because, is it enough when I say I love love love ancient Rome?
And altough I'm 15 so it would be kinda gross if I wore those,I'm in love with high heel boots and I want a pair so badly!! But for now I'm sticking to my gladiators 




Soo that's everything I wanted to share with you guys for summer 2014 fashion! I hope you like it and that you actually found something that you could wear yourself too this year :)

Till next Saturday,
xo,Lana 







No comments:

Post a Comment