20 June, 2014

Just be you


Hello people
Finally theme which won‘t break me at all. I don‘t know much about fashion and fashion world but I know enough to tell you that you must wear what you like and in what you feel most comfortable. Of course that other people opinios are something that you must listen but you sholud never change to much for people. In real world you have to be strong to survive, it‘s the same in fashion world. You can‘t let yourself to be fashion victim it‘s horrible. You always have to wear what you like. If you like shorts ok,if you like dresses even better, there‘s nothing to be ashamed. We live in a cruel world and of course people will always talk but that‘s whx you have to be strong. You have to be you. I‘ve tried to wear what other people like but I was so uncomfortable, and no one deserve to feel that way. Now it‘s summer and everything is better and even clothes is prettier. Be free to put your best summer clothes and enjoy in sun. (I‘d put more pictures in this post but I‘m on the seeaside so I can‘t catch qualitet internet conection, but I hope you‘ll like my post anyway) Thank you till friday ~Herkules



No comments:

Post a Comment