30 June, 2014

Summer's back! Try new things!

Hey, little penguin Teggy is here! :D
This week's theme's name is Try new things. We will tell you new things to watch, eat, etc. My positive points will be orange and negative purple.

Books: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
+: This is one of the best series of books and if you don't read it, start to read it, you'll like it. If you don't want you can always watch the movie on Internet. Dimitri and Rose have amazing quotes and they can help you in your life. One of my favorite quote is Fight today, cry tomorrow. I love Dimitri's and Rose's fights because they are so romantic. And I am not romantic person but every time I read it I start to cry. The worst moment was when Dimitri became strigoi. The best book is Last sacrifice, for me. I wanna tell you what is going on in last book, but then it won't be interesting to read. ;)
-: Negative points, idk, really. 


 


Movie: Vampire Academy
+: Movie was brilliant, but there were some stupid scenes for me. Actresses and actors are amazing and it was brilliant idea for Dimitri because Dimitri and Danila are from Russia. 



-: One of the worst scene was on school dance when Rose, Lissa and Natalie were coming. Everybody watches them and then girls showed their fangs like they want their blood, creepy. One of the disappointed scene was when Rose wants to kiss Dimitri and then she toppled him. 
Look at their smiles. :)

Creepy, awkward, ughh. 


TV SHOW (Pilot): Young and Hungry
+: I like this show because it's based on real blog. Pilot was hilarious. Elliot and Yolanda are the most funniest people I've ever seen on TV Show. Young and Hungry lasts 20 minutes. It's new ABC Family's TV Show so you didn't miss anything except Pilot. I like Emily, I meet her on Hannah Montana and she is my first favorite character. This show can show you parts of your life. This show is real comedy. 
-: Idk, again. All parts are amazing, but maybe, how Elliot can choose new chef for Josh? 



ALBUM: Disney Channel Play It Loud
+: I like it because there are all my favorite Disney singers. :D I like it because there are new Disney songs, not old. :)) My favorite song is Remember me by Zendaya. :) And I like it, too, because there is song from Cloud 9. I prefer Better in Stereo (Theme Song Version: Liv and Maddie) than studio version.
-: Idk, I like all of the songs. :D


FOOD: Zucchini cream soup 
+: It's awkward choice, but when I try it on dinner with friends I was stunned. It's so good. I don't know recipe, I just know you need carrots, zucchini and onion. :3
-: This soup is made by my mum's friend. She made it too thick. Maybe for me it should be rarely. :)


I hope you'll like this week's post and don't forget to leave a comment, you can tell us what do you think about this things and if you watch/eat/read that.
From rainy Istria, with love,
little penguin Teggy. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment