01 July, 2014

Newbees. xD

Hey.It's Mia.So this week's theme is like idk trying something new.Hahah.
For the book I chose The Fault in our stars,for the movie How To Train Your Dragon 2,for serie Revenge,for album Katy Perri's idk,i forgot how it's called haha,for food Freezes xD My positive points will be italic and black and negative ones underlined and bold.

Let's start.


So what do I think of Tfios book?
Positive:
Yeah,I never knew for it but when Keegan posted it,i had to have it.So I went to town and bought it,it was on english haha and if it was on german,idk would i understand anything.That english copy was the only one left.
I read it for two days,since im a big reading fan i could read it for 2 hours but I had no time.I cried while reading it.I think thats one of the best books I ever read.You totally should read it. So sad.


Negative:
The only part I didn't like was that Augustus died at the end.My poor Hazel :( 

this is like spoiler so if you didn't read the book sorry  hahaha 
 
 















How to train your dragon 2?
OMG I begged my cousin to go with me.Thank me for that. xD
Positive:
Everything,literally.His mom is so kind and good hahahah.And Hicup is so hot.OMG I am crazy.Puberty,you're doing great.
Negative:
Idk Astrid is some kind of weird but its good and i hate that Hicup has that leg still :( but its good tho.And OMG it will be 3rd part :O I just found out.It comes out 2016.























Revenge?
Positive:
Is good.I like it because of the actress. :'D
Negative:
The storyline is kinda boring.idk.                         










 Katy Perri's PRISM.
Positive:
All the songs were good.I suggest you to listen it.
Negative:
Nothing.Everything was excelent!!

Freezes.
Positive:
You can make it yourself.Just put a juice you like in plastic cup and put it in the freezer.Wait 2-3-4 hours.
Done.It's really good.My cousin showed it to me and i always do it :)
Negative:
I dont know,  one day i put it for 1 hour and it was ggross hahaha.
 


Hey guys.It's Mia.Catch me up every Tuesday,here on PLNG.




No comments:

Post a Comment