05 July, 2014

Summer is here to try new stuff! :)

Aye guys!
So since summer's here we decided to try out new things.
Beforev I start I just wanted to tell you that I MET HEL YESTERDAY!!!! :D
Ok, now moving on to the theme,I'm not sure how is this supposed to go,but I'll just write it my way so here we go :)


Book: Anna Karenina by Lav Nikolajevič Tolstoj




POSITIVES: Well since you know I'm half Russian,this book was seemed so interesting to me at the first sight, and it really is because you totally can't go wrong with a Russian princess lol. I didn't read the whole book yet because it's sooo long,but to the point I've come so far,the idea is justice in general.Anna is a beautiful wife and mother always ready to help, but some other men try to take her away from her husband.
NEGATIVES: Ummm but there is a twist! Anna's husband Aleksandrej is a cold man who cares only about his career and he totally changes Anna. She becomes a mean b*tch but that's what makes this novel so interesting. She IS mean but you can't look away, you just have to fall in love with her.

Movie: The diary of Anne Frank




POSITIVES: I know you thought I'd take something like Pitch Perfect or some kind of a love story. Haha no. As you can tell I picked the book and the movie which are based on real events because it is so more interesting that way.I cried a river during this movie. BUT THAT'S A POSITIVE! Anne was such a good little girl and the directors really did a great work on showing life in 1940's and the war itself and just everything!
NEGATIVES: What should I even say? Hitler was a monster,a real life monster.I learned about this on history class,I watched the movie,I read different kinds of books,but I still can't believe what those poor people were going through. I think they didn't have to make those scenes so realistic because there are some way too emotional people out there(like me).

TV Show (Pilot only): Tutenstein



POSITIVES: I know,I know this is a cartoon TV show but I really couldn't help it. :'D I mean come on guys,Tutankhamon+ancient Egypt+cartoon=perfection.I watched this since I was a little kid and this show is so awesome because everyone can learn so much about history of Egypt and Tutankhamon for himself in a funny way! The creators of this were geniuses!
NEGATIVES: I really don't have some negatives,except they really shouldn't have make Tut so breakable,I mean in every episode he breaks something and that looks so gross haha!

Music Album: Believe Acoustic by Justin Bieber













POSITIVES: I don't even have to say how perfect his voice is and how it is even more perfect only with a guitar by his side k.All those like pop songs turned into beautiful relaxing melodies you can listen to while chilling on the beach or anywhere. <3
NEGATIVES: You really think I have negatives about this? Well yeah there is one,I WANT MORE ACOUSTIC SONGS!!!

Food: Black currants



POSITIVES: It's a really great and refreshing fruit for summer and they are sooo yummy and cute hahah,and you can also make great wine out of it. ;)
NEGATIVES: I really don't have some negatives about this.


So that's it for today,I hope I helped you kill your time while you're bored. :)
Till next week,
xo,Lans


No comments:

Post a Comment