28 July, 2014

Antarctica, Ireland and Nothern Europe's lands

Hey you!
Tippi is here. I can bet you are amazed because of title - Antartica and Ireland. Why I choose them? Because this week's theme is Dream Travel. I choose this continent and this country because I always want to go there. I am going to tell you why soon.



Antarctica
Why Antarctica? There are many reasons. First of all, there are penguins and you know that I am obssesed with these little animals. I love ice and snow and when is cold and winter so it will be perfect home for me, but ofc there will be so cold so I don't know how will I live in "Antarctica's winter"? I won't survive but one day maybe I will go there and you'll get exclusive photos form Antarctica. I will meet penguins and other amazing animals. <3



Isn't this hillarious? xD

Ireland
Why Ireland? I love this country. It's so green. xD I always love this country. Idk is it because of elfs or something else. I just love it and Dublin is so amazing city. I love their architecture. I love everything about Ireland.

Nothern Europe's lands
They are so amazing countries. Their people are so nice. And snow and fairy tales. <333333 And Little mermaid. I love cold countries.

Next weeks I won't be able to post beacuse I am going to vacation on Dalmatia so Hel or Lora will post for me. I will send them posts. I won't forget you, and we have news!
1. Tomorrow we will make Instagram profile!
2. We are going to have August challange.
3. Lora isn't able to do it because her mobile is broken.
4. Cor is leaving this blog.

Okay, that's it. Thank you guys all for everything.
Your Little Penguin Tippi. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment