08 July, 2014

Rumpelstilskin or whatever ...

Hi.So as you know theme is 'worst fairytale'
I personally like this theme and it was really hard to choose because I like all fairy tales.
I chose Rumpelstiskin.Im not sure how you write it,I forgot haha.
This is gonna be a very short post.Don't hate me :(



So why I don't like it?
I don't know,he scared the creep out of me when I was little.
But he's kinda fun too haha.
If you watch Once Upon A Time he is really scary there and portrayed by the perfect actor.
I don't clearly remember the story but I think he stole this child and made some deal or something,idk.
Point is,I don't like him but he is kinda interesting character.
The reason I don't have pictures,is because of iPad and I can't really upload them.
Sorry for this short,short post. :(


Heey.Its Mia.Catch me up every Tuesday,here,on PLNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment