21 July, 2014

Sasha Pieterse

Hey! Tippi is here and this week's theme is PLL cast. I chose Sasha Pieterse because she is so young, but so famous. Sasha is one of my favorite actress. She is young, but she is so talented. I mean did you watch Good Luck Chuck, Disney Original Movie: Geek Charming, G.B.F. and PLL of course? She is such a fun girl and nice and sweet. Her quotes are so inspiring.

She isn't just an amazing actress, she is a great singer, too.
Did you hear R.P.M., No and other songs?
Her voice is so delightful even when she's shouting.
She and her character Alison changed my life.
At first I hated Alison for being so mean, but later on I realized you have to be mean to people who envy you so they aren't mean to you. Ali is smart, brave and strong.


Anyway, Sasha is young and talented. People can just dream of making it like she did. I don't wanna say she''s like. She didn't get to the fame with connections like some people. She is talented and hard-working and she deserves to be on the top.

This was your Little Penguin Tippi.
Every Monday you can read new posts by me :)
Love y'all.
-Tippi



No comments:

Post a Comment