29 July, 2014

World travel

Hiii.Its Mia and this week's theme is DREAM TRAVEL.
For me I want to travel the world.
Its really hard to choose cause there are so much beautiful places in our world.


First I want to see Paris.Which is possible for me because I'm in Mannheim and its like 4 hours from here.But till next year :)








Next is London.Such a beautiful town.
Lol I can go there too because its close to Paris haha.I love Great Britain.
How about you?









Now I always wanted to go in New York,Philadelphia,LA and Brasil.
It's America so I don't have to say a lot haha.










And I will say only one more.
And it's China.
Such a beautiful tradition and people are so much hard-working.
Perfect.















Hey.Its Mia.Catch me every Tuesday,here on PLNG! OH and I want to travel the world haha.Tell us where you wanna go!

Im not done yet.
We are making instagram soon and it would be a big favor if you follow us.
We will post pics,such as challenges and more.
Of source if you want to ask us something visit our Ask.fm,and we have our e-mail.You can see everything in the right corner :) ->
Oh and we're thinking about making a Twitter profile but we're gonna tell you what we decided soon <3

-Mia loves you.









No comments:

Post a Comment