22 July, 2014

The 5 Life Changers

Hey guys and gals.This week's theme is PLL Cast.
I will write about 5 beautiful angels.Yes,Troian,Ashley,Sasha,Lucy and Shay.
They are my idols and queens.I love them and they changed my life.


Let's start with Troian.
HUH Troian Avery Bellisario.
Thousend words and only one post xD
She is my idol.She is so caring and kind and I love her.
I even wrote a lil song about her.
Troi,Troi,Troi 
I really really love you
Troi,Troi,Troi
you make the dreams come true.
Troi,Troi,Troi
you're something special to me
and you should know that in 
my heart a special place for you will always be.
It's no biggy but....She may never see this <3

Troian is the most inspirational and caring person I've ever seen.
She always tells her thoughts out loud and she is confident and that's one of the main reasons i love her.Troian is really talented actress AND singer.You gotta love her.





















































ASHLEY BENSON A.K.A THE QUEEN
Ashley is my little sweetheart.I adore her.
She is so funny and great.She is great actress and has amazing talent.
She acts like she isn't famous and she cares for her fans like Shay.
She is so ftrekin beautiful!!!!!11!!!!!111!!!!





























SASHA PIETERSE
Sasha is sooo young but yet so talented.
I completely agree with Teggy in her post.
She has and amazing voice and is really talented actress.
If you watched all the movies she was in you'll understand.
I really adore her.Alison might be evil and bitchy but Sasha is sweet and kind.
Hannah Montana:Nobody's perfect!!
Sasha:Bitch,you've never met me! 
XD Found it on IG haha.                          




















What the HALE?
The Lucy beautiful
Lucy Hale is so amazing.
Amazing voice,amazing talent.Just everything about her is perfect.
I knew her even be4 PLL bc I watched this movie called sorority wars or something idk XD
I hope she gets far in her career because she deserves every good in this world.!











































And last but not least
The perfect Shay Mitchell.
About this girl I can say a lot.
She is so perfect and she's on her way to save the world.
I mean I can't count how many charitys she did.
Its so nice to have persons in the world who actually care about others.
Shay,you are such and inspiration and role model a fan can ever have!



























Hii guys.It's Mia.Catch me up every Tuesday here on PLNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment