04 July, 2014

Summer's here! Time to try new things!

Hey guys! Sorry, I couldn't post yesterday, I was grounded for a day so I'm gonna post today. Let's get to the point. My pluses will be green (duh) and minuses red (duh, again).


Category: Books
My pick: The secret diary of Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend

I really like this book cause the main character is about my age (he's 13) so I can kinda relate to him. I read it at the beginning of this year but I don't remember everything. And I read the second part, too, so excuse me if I mix up the actions in them.

+The book shows you how to face the problems of a teen
-There are some lines that I find awkward to read, but that's my opinion 



Category: Movies
My pick: The Notebook

I've heard a lot of good comments about the movie so I just had to see it. I know it's old and you'll probably be surprised how come I haven't watched it yet. I find the movie amazing and if you haven't watched it go watch it and prepare tissues. It's a must see for all of the romantics out there.

+It has a lot of aw scenes
+It shows that two people, no matter how different, can be together if it's true love
+I think I can just say Ryan Gosling, you'll understand *-*
+The quotes, people! The quotes!
+You can learn a lot about love and life

-Some people might find it cheesy and corny
-I couldn't hear half of the things they said
-The introducing part is a bit long and soo borind, it's just a man rowing the boat. The sky is beautiful but still.
-I don't like when they show them as elders, I wanna see what happened next!







I just have to post
a few quotes
cause they are the
best thing ever. 


























Category: TV shows (Pilot episode only)
My pick: Once Upon A Time

I watched this a few years ago but I forgot what happened so I watched it again. I absolutely love it and Frozen is coming in the 4th season so I have to watch the first three seasons ASAP.

+A great storyline.
+A great idea.
+Actors look like the fairy tale characters which is good cause you can replace the actors with fairy tale characters (like I do) to realize the story better.

-I could barely hear what they said (I think it's the program or my computer but whatever)
-The flashbacks are hardly recognizable

Category: Albums
My pick: 5SOS's She looks so perfect 

I like 5SOS and I love their songs so I just had to comment this.

+Most of the songs are upbeat.
+You can dance to them on a party.
+The slow songs are so aw and I listen to them when I'm sad.
-No
-No
-Aaand no.


Category: Food
My pick: Corn; Roasted VS Cooked

I'm a Vegi Wendy (it has more sense on Croatian xD and fyi I'm not vegeterian I just love vegetables and fruit) and I just love corn. It's gonna be hard for me to choose between these two types of preparing corn but let's try.

 Roasted Corn:
+You can eat it by a bonfire, great atmosphere.
+It has less calories and fat than cooked corn so if you want to get in shape for the beach, this is a better choice.
-Slow preparation.
-It's hard, little kids can't really eat it because their teeth can't chew it.
-It has less proteins than cooked corn.
-It has more sugars and less iron than cooked corn. It actually doesn't                                                             have any iron.
                                                      -No vitamins at all.




Cooked Corn:
+Soft, but not too soft, so little kids can eat it.
+Faster preparation than roasted corn.
+It has more proteins and iron than roasted corn.
+It has less sugars than roasted corn.
+Full of vitamins A and C.
-By cooking a vegetable, the amount of its vitamins and minerals reduces. 
-It has more calories and fat than roasted corn.

By this, they are equally healthy (5-2 = 5-2), so you choose.

Sooo before I leave and you leave,
I have an important announcement to make.
Petra a.k.a Pezz decided she doesn't want to be a PLNG anymore
so now we have free Sundays.
We'll see if we'll gonna leave them free or we're gonna do challenges,
but we'll notify you ;)

'Til next Thursday,
Lora is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment