25 July, 2014

Lucy Hale

Hello there J

Did you miss me? You sure think I´m lazy but I´m not, I didn´t wrote last few posts because I was very busy. In fact I prepared notes for every theme that but I didn´t have time to write it down. Sorry I suck at English it´s 6 am and I´m really tired but I want to write post finally this week. I´d like to write this 2 posts  I skipped so I´ll write them on my blog and send you link when I´ll be done. Now let´s get started this week theme. PRETTY LITTLE GIRLS <3


I have Lucy, perfect Lucy Hale.


 

Karen Lucille Hale, yeah I know who calls her that anyway but that is her real name. So here are some regular facts about her if you don´t know who she is. She is an actress and a country singer born 14 July 1989 in Tennessee. Though everyone knows her like an amazing actress that´s not the way she pick first. She was one of 5 winners of the American reallity show American Juniors. She won it with her singing ability. How do I know who Lucy is? How I became her fan? Probably just like all of you by that amazing show called ˝Pretty little liars˝ where she stars as Aria Montgomery.I saw her before but just in some not so important chartets. So I couldn´t see how amazing her acting really is. I saw her first on ˝How I met your mother˝but then I really didn´t care who is acting and how I was just oh it´s that amazing serie I have to watch it. But then I started to watch ˝Pretty little liars˝and I thought omg this charter, this Aria Montgomery is so like me I can´t belive how similar we are, I have to know more about this amazing actress there. And so I started my investigation and get all important informations. When I finds that all out I was really amazed. I stayed stuned omg this actress,omg this singer,omg this amazing Lucy. Then this amazing film where she stars came out called ˝Another cinderella story:once upon a song˝ that is the moment when I started to enjoy her music. When I heard her ˝Run this town˝ I fell in love at the first sight actually hear. And soon her new album came out called ˝Road between˝. I was bored and sad and I saw her album is out and think I have to hear it now. I put on my headphones and listen ˝Road between˝ ´till the end. When it was over I was amazed, omg how much this songs desribes my fellings. She put all that in few songs, omg how does she do that, not only that he put that amazing words in songs she wrote alone but she gave that songs so special energy and her spirit. She sing them so nice you really can see how he enjoy music. But that´s not all. This week when I found out which theme we are writing I was just like omg we are doing this and I don´t know half of her movies. And I found my nose in another investigation. I watched ˝Sorority wars˝where she is main charter too and I was like ˝omg why didn´t anyone tell me about this?˝, then I watched ˝The sisterhood of treveling pants 2˝where she plays only little charter but her acting in that movie is so great, her crying omg I was so sorry for her and she plays some evil sister. And I have got so many films to watche yet. But did you know in how many disney cartoons she gave voice. Omg I watched that 2 movies with tinkerbell and when I heard Lucys voice as Perwinkle I was like omg Lucy. I know I wrote too much omg in this post but you´ll understand. Lucy is my idol and I love her. Not only that she has amazing voice, great songs and act like a profesional always, she is also great role model and always have the cutest clothes. She is so tiny and she wasn´t really the happiest person ever in her life but she got away and once again show how amazing she is and how we can success too.
















Thank you guys. Love yaa all.


No comments:

Post a Comment