19 July, 2014

Do we know each other enough? :3

Yo guys, Hel&Lans here.
We're pretty sure you figured out this week's theme which is acutally how much do we know each other,but we're sorry for only 2 posts because other girls were busy we guess lol.But enough of talking here,let's jump to the questions!


1. Her eye color?
   L : green
   H : blue
2. What does her hair look like?
   L : it's short,dark brown and kinda curly. :)
   H : It‘s long and blonde-orange and nice and I like it and did
I mention it‘s long and nice :3
3. When is her birthday?
L : Septembuurrrr
H : In August
4. Her secret?
L : Well it isn't called a secret for nothing,right?
I can tell you it's boy stuff.
  H : She has trouble with some people (that‘s all you should
know I keep secrets)
5. Her hobby?
L : Her hobby is making people around her happy,as far as I'm
her friend,I know that because it always works with me. <3
H : Playing piano,guitar and HARPSICHORD. <3
6. Her weird habbit?
L : Well idk if I'm allowed to say this,sorry Hel if I'm notXD
When we talk about someting in our group chat and every
one of us says "I'm....", then she comes and says "I'm
Helena :3" because she doesn't know what we were talking
about. XD
H : She goes to bed always in round hours just like me
7. A nickname you gave her?
L : Hel and sometimes I call her Helsili hehe
H : Lans I guess I always call her that way
8. Her best friend? (live)
L : I'm gonna make a fool out of myself now,but either Maja or
Vlatka. NO ACTUALLY IT'S ME HA,WE MET PPL ,WE MET!!!!
H : Maja
9. Her biggest wish?
L : I think to become an actor and get the hell out of this
country to London!
H: Go to Paris
10. What song describes your friendship?
L&H : We really don't know any song that should do that but
therefor we made tons of our own songs soo... :D
11. Which celebrity friends do you think you look like?
L&H : TRUCY (Troian Bellisario and Lucy Hale) AKA SPARIA!!
Not only that we look like them or act like them,
we ARE them hahha. And we call ourselves/our ship
Bezria(Bellisario and EZRIA on our PLL page) <3 <3 <3





So that's all folks! hope u enjoyed and we hope we answered correct on all of the questions for each other hahah! see ya next week.
xo, Bezria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment