10 July, 2014

Pocahontas

Is that how you spell it?

Hello :D Wow, the week past really quick. And now I'm here!! First I wanna thank you for voting for me at the poll, I can't believe someone actually likes my posts xD Moving on...



1. So when I heard about Pocahontas (the movie, fairy tale) I was like wtf?! I didn't really like it by what I saw on the commercial idk why it just didn't seem like something special.

2. One day I found 'Paint with all the colors of the wind' on YouTube and I thought it was stupid, it IS a fairy tale but seriously? Paint with all the colors of the wind? That's just stupid.

Then I watched the movie and actually loved it (except some tiny details that I'll mention after this). It has great quotes, a wonderful storyline and great songs. I started to like 'Paint with all the colors of the wind' cause it has a great point. Englishmen came to the New world to civilize the Native Americans but tell me - are Englishmen, who carry guns, more civilized than Native Americans, who live in peace with each other and the nature? I. think. not.

3. I hate that fat guy that appears in a purple suit. He just wants gold and to kill all Native Americans. That's mean, dude. Even for a colonizer.

3. Holly shit they almost killed John Smith! What the hell?! She loves him you can't do that! What's with the happy end?!

Did you know the movie about Pocahontas was based on a legend? And that it was a 33rd Disney animated film? I did not but now I do so yay I learned something xD

Sorry for the short post :s
Lora's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment