07 July, 2014

Bambi

Hey!
Teggy's here and I decide to change my signature in Tippi ! Tippi remaindes me on PLL so...  This week on PLNG's blog is Worst fairy-tale.
I love all fairy-tales, but one of my worst fairy-tale is Bambi.



1. Why the most of Disney's characters are prince or princess? I don't like it. How animals can have king, queen, prince or princess? I know for lions. They are kings of animals. 




2. I am so sorry for Bambi's mum. She is my favorite character. She is so nice, sweet and good doe.




3. Ummm, awkward moments when Faline licks Bambi.




4. When I was in 4th grade, I didn't read it til end because it was boing for my brain. xD




5.  Why does Disney hate parents? Why his mum and dad have to die? I know his dad was old, but hey, nowdays parents live longer. 



6. After all, Bambi is still the cutest character. 






I know it's really short post but I don't know what to write anymore.
Tell me what is your worst fairy-tale in comment or on Ask.
From rainy Istria,
Little Peguin Tippi. 


No comments:

Post a Comment