28 June, 2014

Sunkissed summer tag ♥

Aye guys! As you noticed already this week's theme are tags and I choose for myself the SS tag bc obv. summer's here! :D
So let's get started






1. When did you get out of school?
   -June 13th, finished freshman year :)

2. Beacher or pools?
   -Definetely beaches! I hate pools and chlorine.

3. Are you going on any summer holidays? If not, what’s your        dream summer holiday?
   -I'm going to Rovinj with my mom,altough we planned on going      to Paris,I hope we'll make it next year!

4. S’mores or Ice Cream?
   -Ice cream forever.

5. What’s your most fun summer memory?
   -Well just having fun with my friends and family,celebrating       my birthday and that one year when we went to Zaostrog as a       class.It was such a blast!

6. Does your skin tan or burn?
   -It used to tan and I had such a gorgeous sunkissed color,but    last year it started only to burn and I'm always the only one    whose skin is white as snow. :( I guess I became a freaking      vampire lol.

7. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail,        ombre, dip dye, etc.)
   -I always wear it up (either a ponytail or a bun) because my      hair's kinda long and I really have a lot of it so it get's      totally nasty if I wear it down.And I don't do any tricks on      it because I want to keep it healthy.

8. Favorite summer nail polish?
   -I don't wear nail polishes a lot during summer because I get     my nails upgraded so I have only a gel which is mostly a         bright summer color like baby pink or blue,etc.

9. Would you rather spend a summer day outside in the pool or        inside watching Netflix?
   -Umm well depends on the weather,if it's bad and it's raining    I'd stay inside,but if it was sunny I'd totally be in the pool    all day altough I don't like pools that much haha.

10. Sunglasses or hats?
    -Sunglasses.I'm not a fan of hats tbh...

11. What is YOUR song of the summer?
    -Really hard to choose eh.I listen to literally everything in     summer but that one which makes me feel so awesome is Lucy       Hale's Goodbye Gone (country songs are a summer must have for     me!!)

12. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on     the list.
    -I actually do because I love doing those stuff,altough I         never really make those things I write haha. Well I'd really     like to sleep under the stars, and this year have an awesome     sweet 16 party.

13. Bikinis, Tankinis, or One Pieces?
    -Bikinis for infinity!

14. Must have summer makeup product?
    -I don't really wear makeup in summer,especially not when I'm     going to the beach.

15. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
    -No school obv. haha,but also endless nights with people you love,hanging out with them, beaches,movie marathons and etc.!! 


Well that's everything,I tag all of you to do this one because it was really fun answering it! See you next week ♥
xo,Lana


  
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment