14 June, 2014

What to do in summer

Hi, it's me, Pezz... Yes, I can see your faces like ''WTF? Where is Lana? What are you doing here today?' But the true is, Lana decided not to be on this blog anymore. She said it is too much for her.... Just kidding guys haha.. She can't post today so we decided to switch our days:) So this week I decided to go with Summer,but with more themes and I'm doing 'What to do in summer' so let's go:) Oh, couple of them are kinda crazy haha

❤Damn I like word 'so' so much lol.. Anyway I'm here to tell you what you can do in summer, when school is over, when it's hot outside...
❤First of all, take first week to relax, just sleep all day t orelax from school and then Let's get party startedddd!
❤Go on jumping on trampoline, but to make it fun, jump from roof or dock or something like that (or naah)
❤You can throw a pool party, but again, to make it fun, use small pool and enjoy haha
❤I'm sure there are some kind of concerts now everywhere so go there, jumo on stage and kiss that person who has his/her own concert
❤I dare you to kiss random guy/girl, funny, huh?:)
❤Go to party, duuh
❤Go and play football with boys
❤ Watch World Cup 2014
❤You can sneak into a hotel and swim in the pool
❤Read a lot!
❤Go to night swimming
❤Write a short story, only for you, noone doesn't have to read it.
❤Go on ghost hunt lol
❤Volonteer somewhere
❤Have water ballon fight
❤Go to swimming pool with friends
❤Try something crazy, like Bungee jumping
❤Go shopping
❤Make something crazy with your hair
❤Spend all money on shopping
❤Go to theme parks
❤Watch TV-series
❤Or if you're like me, stay at home, in their corner of happiness, in their room, on computer.
❤My english is bad. #sorrynotsorry
❤Follow me on instagram(@petrap222) and on Tumblr http://petrap222.tumblr.com/ 
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEAUTIFUL LUCY HALE<3 
So, that's it and see ya in 8 dayss on SWP.. :D

xoxo, Pezz

No comments:

Post a Comment