27 June, 2014

common white girl tag

1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
~hot chocolate forever <3

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

~well it depend not much

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?

~just when I´m like really bored
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?

~38 followers and 111 posts



5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?

~all the time

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?

~only if I´m in my house

7. Are you racist?

~of course NO
8. How many tweets do you have?
~115 I don´t like twiter so much

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?

~Instagram

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?

~chatting,rideing a bike and listening music

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?

~Pewdiepie

12. How often do you do your nails?

~when I have time for that and wil

13. Are you a shopaholic?

~not really

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?

~I think I didn´t watch them at all

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?

~yes I guess that´s much

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?

~sometimes

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?

~no

18. What are your average grades in school?
~Bs


19. How do you usually style your hair?

~my hair is always messy

20. Do you always look presentable?

~idk what that means


~Herkules

No comments:

Post a Comment