28 March, 2015

Welcome to the dollhouse

Hey!
I hope you watched new PLL episode. If you didn't don't read!



First, I thought Mona is very crazy but after I realize she is only acting because of -A.



 This scene made me cry. I cried. I ship Ezria so much and they are so cute together and they are endgame.


I am so happy because Alison told about -A to Spencer's parents.



Theory:
I think Charles is a boy obsessed with Alison and he only wants to get her, not the liars. I mean, Mona as Alison, Alison's room. Idk it's so creepy.



I don't think Andrew is -A because it would be so obviously. Maybe he's only blackmailed to do that.


What do you think about this episode? Comment if you want. :)
With love,
Tippy :)


3 comments:

  1. Odlicno! ♥
    MOJ BLOG, AKO TI SE SVIDI POSTANI CITALAC (uzvraticu ko zeli); ♥ http://miljanadimitrijevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlicno! ♥
    MOJ BLOG, AKO TI SE SVIDI POSTANI CITALAC (uzvraticu ko zeli); ♥ http://miljanadimitrijevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete