09 November, 2014

English is my life

Hello :)
I don´t know do you have your favorite language, but I do. And it´s not really just my favorite language, it´s my dream language. I know now you are all asking why? am I insane? or something similar or might like that language on which I write is my favorite.

Well I can say you that I have so many reasons why is English my favorite language that I might not even remember all of them while I am writing this post. But let´s begin from the top. Since I was just a little kid I watched American series and I thought omg this is so amazing I have to learn this language. And actually this series taught me English, not some teacher or something similar. And I had a little problem because I knew American English and we learned British English in school. But I have learned that fast. And I was always the best in primary school. My English teachers loved me. They are actually the reason why am I in language class now in high school learning English like it is mine first language. My dream was always also to travel in England in London. And I still can´t believe that dream come true. It was so amazing and since then I love English even more especially British English omg I love accent and I am trying really hard to learn every language accent I learn. English is also really important in life. Actually you can´t without English today. Although many people have said ugly things about my English to me. I had never lost my fight and I will always know that I can´t be perfect in my English just like they can´t be. I hate those mistake alive rubbers but I don´t really give them a lots of attention. I just try to ignore them.
But it really hurt whey you learn English for 10 years and then some kid says how you suck at English. I am really sensitive about that. And it often made me cry because I fight with so many things when I made those kind of mistakes and don´t even think what I am writing because when I am upset I always speak on English. I can´t help myself with that.

And that´s it from me today. I would like you to say if you love English and what is your favorite language?
Forever yours
~Herkules

No comments:

Post a Comment