07 November, 2014

Romance languages

Hey, all our readers!
I am so sorry because I didn't write on Blog but I will keep writing on Mondays. H & T will talk about languages today and tomorrow! 





Why Romance languages? ❤️

I have learned Italian for 7 years and I love that language. I prefer it over English. 
I started to learn Spanish but I know to say just few words but I know Italian and it's kind of easy because they are similiar. 
I love all languages but they are special for me and their countries are special. ❤️
I love their people, too. 

I love all languages and I really can't pick up one. But there will always be one laguages that I will never forget and that I will know it forever - my first language - CROATIAN!
Maybe it has some words from other languages but I still love it. 

How many languages do you know? Let me know in comments down below. I know 4 languages but I will learn next year Latinian. :)

Love y'all,
Tippi! ðŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment