15 November, 2014

what would be if he didn´t existed?

We all have someone we like,  I mean really like, so much that we would be ready to give our life for them. I have that one boyfriend. And I am really thinking a lot about him and about different things about us. One is how it would be if he don´t exist at all.

I could not really imagine that because he do exist. But I know that without him my life would be much more harder. I know him until we were just toddlers. And we always been close. But at the year of 2011 it all became special and awesome. We were so happy. Everything was perfect. He came just in real moment. And made my life so much easier and happier. I really did not thought about love before. But when he came I just knew he is the one. He is the one worth every word,every moment. He is worth fighting. And I did a lot of fighting because of him and I still think he is worth it. He will always be mine. It does not really matter whether he is with me,with some other girl. We will always exist. It would always be me and him until the death came and tear us apart. If he did not existed I would be still that child who don´t even know what is love. And I can tell you all when you find the one person that will respect you and love for everything you are. Keep that person by your side. He/She is really worth it. If there is no him what would be the sense of this life? I would probably be dead by now.  He is one special person in my life and he will always stay no matter what!
love you all
(not more than him)
yours forever
~Herkules


No comments:

Post a Comment