27 April, 2014

Hey it's me, Pezz


Hey, it's me:) My name is Petra but my favourite Nickname is Pezz so you can call me like that. I was so excited when we started to talk about our blog and I still am! Soo... I'll be with you every Sunday and I'm the last one who will share her story about what we are writing here. 
So let's go to facts:D


 I'm 14 years old
❤I adore Pretty Little Liars
❤I love American Horror Story, Bones, Doctor Who and Grey's Anatomy
❤My favourite actresses are Shay Mitchell and ok just Shay
❤My favourite actor is Johnny Depp
❤Favourite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
❤Oh, I'm from small town in Northen Croatia
❤I really,relly love Emily
❤My favourite color is black
❤I listen to Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Little Mix, Coldplay......
❤I'm in love with boy who hates me now.
❤Did I say black is life?
❤I love,love,love reading
❤I love Vampire Academy
❤I'm a vampiry actually... I'm really,relly pale and I love, ok I adore drinking blood
❤I think I'm the weirdest person here...
❤My life is like Sleep,food,go to school, swimming,sleep,food.....
❤Yup, I go swimming like every day.
❤And I go to the gym
❤But I'm still fat
❤I have dog,Leda
❤My family (mum,dad,brother and me) is like one in whole family(grandma,drandpa..) We don't hang up eith them a lot
❤I don't have a lot of friends.
❤Ok, I have but I wish I don't have.
❤I love helping people.
❤I wanna be a shrink or something like that
❤I ship Haleb sooo hard
❤I'm in deep depression now..
❤I suck at English, #sorrynotsorry
❤I adore Disney.
❤I adore Barbie movies.
❤PLNG are my besties.
❤My favourite friend is Tessa.
❤My other friends are boys and they're younger then me.
❤I feel lonely a most of time.
❤I'm mostly Emily Fields from PLL
❤I love math but I don't get it.
❤I'm very tall.
❤I'm born on 08/22/1999
❤I like comedies and horror movies.
❤I don't watch TV a lot
❤I like being sarcastic but there is noone with who can I be sarcastic.
❤I have special notebook and touch it and you're dead.
❤I'm broken inside.
❤Let's go to the links:)
❤Tumblr: Oh, you're opening it on your own: http://petrap222.tumblr.com/

That's it. Hope you enjoy reading it and if you wanna find out more about me just ask:) 
See ya for 7 days:D

xoxo, Petra

2 comments:

  1. vaj ar ju spik on ingliš hahhaah zez se mogu komat na hrvatskom? petra neznamo se ja sam karla znaš me možda s grupe blogovi <333 eto aj dok ja skužim zaš sve pišeš na engleskom?? hahah ma dobro na bilo kojem jeziku je supp plz komaj pinklikeheart.blogspot.com i da pitam jel tu ovaj blog radi helena? nju znaaaaam haha ja imam we heart it prati me <3 http://weheartit.com/arianatorxox eto vidimo seeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sve pišemo sve na engleski jer smo se jednostavno tak dogovorile i da ja isto radim na blogu s curama ~Helena :)

    ReplyDelete