25 April, 2014

Meet different girl, Herkules

Hello people You are going to hang with me on Fridays. I´m Helena and have 1000 nicknames and I really can´t pick the best but if I really have to then Herkules,and yeah that´s what I´m going to signature all my post.
 Now facts: 

~I´m 16. And the oldest here 
~I love reading,cycling,roler bladeing and so on 
~I adore PLL ´cuz they thought me life and brought me much great friendships 
~ I listen to rock, bands like Guns´n´rosses, Linkin park, Nickelback, Oasis,Iron maiden and so on. 
~ I adore listening Lucy Hale,Sasha Pieterse,Troian Bellisario and Shane too 
~My favourite color is red 
~My favourite charter is Aria ´cuz she literaly live my life or I live hers I love traveling. 
~I traveled around Croatia. I was in Italia,Bosnia,Austrija and England 
~ I´m really stubborn person I´m pretty good liar and actor 
~I´m very in love person I believe in true love Believe and adore EZRIA 
~I have my own blog to http://itsmylifehelga.blogger.ba/ 
~And in case you want to find me on some networks here my instagram: @girlfromroker tweeter: @HelenaValjak Facebook: Helena Valjak tumbrl: @plavahely ask.fm: helenasp
and if you want to find so more information ask me in a comment
 So I hope we will get fun together and that i won´t be the worst
blogger here. I always write pretty long posts so get prepared ´cuz when I start I can´t stop, I really like writeing and shareing things with people. Love yaa all guys and know that you will spend GREAT fun with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment