22 April, 2014

Mia,here...

Hello.It's a very big honor to be on PLNG.Last summer I met six very important people in my life.My name is Marija but everyone calls me Mia because it's easier and I like it too.First thing you must know about me is that I ADORE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS.I mean,who dosen't.



-I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina,country near Croatia.
-I love reading books,especially PLL ones.
-I am really tall and I'm actually the tallest person in my class,haha.
-I love playing sports and riding bike.
-I am smart and I am mostly Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars.
-I love German and English,my two favourite languages.
-My favourite colours are green,purple,yellow and blue.
-I also love watching 'House of Anubis' and I love,love,love 'The Vampire Diaries'
-Damon Salvatore
-I hate bullying.
-My favourite animal is dog <3
-I love watching 'Frozen',I watched it 16 times :P
-I have 3 BFF's who are always with me.
-PLNG are my BFF's also,I mean,isn't that so obvious?
-Favourite actress:Troian B.
-Favourite actors:Keegan Allen,Daniel Radcliffe


-Favourite movies:Titanic,Home alone,Harry Potter(all parts)
-I love music and I usually listen Demi Lovato and Adele but I aslo like others :)
-I love Disney movies/cartoons
-PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS MY LIFE.

That's all from me for now.Goodbye.
Squeeee...
-Mia-


No comments:

Post a Comment