26 April, 2014

Lana,a girl who lives in fairytales only




Hi all you beautiful people! :) I'm Lana,altough my nickname here and everywhere should be Lans but no one calls me that way anymore so what the heck.It's not about the name but about the things we write here right? ;)
I'm so excited to share all of my thoughts on this blog with you guys and with these 6 amazing chicks I'm sharing the blog with <3
Oh I almost forgot,you'll be hetting all my news on Saturdays as you noticed already,so here are some facts about me :

-I'm just totally obsessed with PLL but that's nothing you didn't figure out already haha (btw I'll die till June 6th!!:( )
-I'm 15 and I live in a small town in Croatia
-Altough I live here,my grandpa and grandma are from Russia so that makes me a Russian (I'm kinda proud of that)
-I'm going to music school and playing the piano and the (most amazing) harpsichord <3
-speaking of harpsichord,I wanted to play it since I was 6 because I am so amazed by it's sound and look and of course it's time (baroque duuhhh) 
-My favorite actresses are Troian Bellisario and Kristen Stewart 
-Favorite singer and biggest idol/inspiration/future hubby : Justin Drew Bieber <3
-I'm mostly like Spencer from PLL because I think I'm really hardworking but unfortunately lately that is not giving any good results :(
-My biggest dream is to become a singer, and I'm thinking about making a YouTube singing career this summer (
-These facts were so much better in my head and now I can't think of anything lol what?
-I AM JUST FREAKING OBSESSED WITH DISNEY AND ALL IT'S CARTOONS BUT FROZEN OH MY GOD OK <3 
-I may sound strange but I actually love (can I say it that way?) Tutankhamon????? I'm obsessed with ancient Egypt and Greece ok
-I do believe in God and Jesus and I can say for myself that I'm a kinda big Christian 
-I loooove traveling but unfortunately I haven't been anywhere out of Croatia BUT this summer IM PLANNING TO GO TO PARIS!!!!
-I don't know what should I say anymore so here's where you can find me else :
 instagram : lanasheree
 twitter : @BiebsStew

till my next post, -xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I still call you Lans you know. ‘Cuz I first actually started to call you that way

    ReplyDelete