24 April, 2014

Meet Lora

Hey! I'm Laura and I'll be posting on Thursdays. My signature will be Lora and you can call me by that name, it's my fave nickname given to me by Cor.


Here's something 'bout me:
-I'm from Croatia
-I'm 12
-I mainly listen to 1D, R5, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato (I'm a Directioner & an R5er)
-I love Disney & PLL
-My fave liar from PLL is Aria because we're similar
-I love writing stories, songs & recitals
-My favourite color is yellow but I also like ice blue and red
-I adore Frozen
-I like horror movies and comedies
-I like making fan arts and funny pics
-I like photographing, acting and singing
-My fave food is pancakes
-I'm hella stubborn

(Update: I'm rereading my posts and now that I'm 13 years old, 10/13 things here are true. I changed a bit haha)

I hope you like our blog. See you next Thursday.

Xoxo-Lora



No comments:

Post a Comment