28 April, 2014

LOVE IS LOVE

Hey! Teggy's here. :) This is my second post and I think it will be my the most shortest. I don't have a boyfriend and I never had him so I won't be good today. xD

Love is love. Love doesn't has definition. This week we won't talk to you about love to rolemodels or stuffs, we'll talk about love between 2 people who are in love.
I am smartone in class and we have a boy who's like me. I can compare us with Spencer & Andrew from PLL. Everybody thinks that we are in love, but we are not. We are just friends, very different but very similar. Why we can not be friends who won't be compare as boyfriend abd girlfriend? I think I'll miss him in High school.
What about parents and their love? Why will they divorce (not everybody)? Are they sick of living with each other or what?
I think it's hard to be in relationship with somebody and don't have feelings for someone alse (I talk about teenagers). Why I don't have boyfriend? Because I'm concentrate on school and if I'll have him I won't do anything.
I hope you like it even if I don't have boyfriend.
Comment bellow if you have a boyfriend and wishes for next theme.
Your,
~Teggy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment