21 April, 2014

Introducing Teggy


Hey! I was so excited before writing this post!
In this week you'll meet Pretty Little Nutella Girls. We are BFFs. We met last summer and that's made last summer the best in my life. :) Let's get stated! ;)

~ My favorite nickname is Teggy. Thanks to one PLNG who gave me. I love it! <3 That will be my signature here, too. 
~ I am 13.
~ I am from Croatia.
~ I can speak Croatian, English, Spanish, Italian and German.
~ Favorite actress: Troian Bellisario
~ Favorite actor: Calum Worthy
~ Favorite singers: Ross Lynch and Lucy Hale.
~ I shamed because I am troianator and that was the worst mistake I made in my life.
~ I love reading. 
~ I read Vampire Academy and assignment.
~ Favorite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars
~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE penguins. <3
~ I love scarfs.
~ I am mostly like Spencer Hastings.
~ Favorite quote: The advice that I can give to girls who want to be powerful is: To constantly go after your dreams. Don't let anybody get in your way. Believe in yourself and keep dreaming. Dream bigger, dream better. And the dreams you pursue, you can achieve them. -Troian B.
~ I play tennis.
~ Tennis, rollerblading and swimming are my life.
~ Penguins are amazing. :D
~ Twitter: @CroLiAr
~ Instagram: @pll_insta_facts
That's it. See you next Monday. Everyday here will be one PLLNG. :)
If you have some questions ask me in comments below or on my Twitter.

~Teggy

No comments:

Post a Comment