13 October, 2014

Just movie or something else?

Hey guys!
Idk what was theme last week so I didn't know what to write. Okay, this week's theme is Movies.
So I choose this movie - Cyberbully.
Why?

Beacuse I don't want to talk about some movies what can't learn you about some improtant things in your life. I was looking for movie what can help you and what can make you stronger. Because I watch it first time a month ago when it was on Croatian TV and I cry. Why? Because you don't know what is happening around you. Taylor (Emily Osment) is a teenage girl who gets cyberbullied because of her brother. Movie has a friend topic and one of the bullies was Taylor's best friend. Okay, she was sorry in the end but end... Just like they said, nothing will be the sam after end. I was in that situation. I don't talk with one girl from my class anymore and do you know how hard is not to look at her face, ask her for help, or anything else. We were besties, but then she hurted me and I couldn't say yes again. And I know if I'll say sorry again, nothing will be same. She told me sorry when (nm) and I said her no. I just can't. Maybe in future, but nevermind let's get back on theme.


I know it's from PLL but whatever. 

Cyberbully is the movie that everybody needs to watch. It's about bullying on internet and not only on the Internet. it's about bullying in our lifes. You don't know  that somebody is bullied because we all hide it. I saw on girl on Ig who puts her photos of cutting and all I can say is STOP! Do you think about your family and friends? What they think about it? Actually, do they know that?



All bullies should be ashamed theirsleves. Why? Because they are ruining somebody's life. A lot of celebrities were bullied, just for example - Tyler Blackburn and Troian Bellisario from Pretty Little Liars. And Demi Lovato.



And don't forget - nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes so make it and don't be ashamed beacuse we learn on our mistakes.

Guess who believes in you? :D


And the most important thing is - love yourself. If you don't love  yourself how somebody will you?




Nobody is ugly or fat! You all think you are but no, you are not. There is at least one person who loves you on this Earth.
For everybody who are bullied or anything else - SPEAK UP! Talk to your parnets, teachers or to us. We are here not only to talk on blog, we are here to help you. ❤️
I KNOW NOBODY WILL READ THIS BUT IF YOU WANT GO TO SOMEBODY FROM YOUR SCHOOL OR CLASS AND TELL HER/HIM HE/SHE IS FUNNY, BEAUTIFUL OR ANYTHING ELSE, BUT MAKE IT NICE. 
So guys, I love you all so much and we should stop with bullying! ❤️❤️❤️
With love, Tiggy. ❤️

1 comment:

  1. You are truly rolemodel. I tried to kill myself and when I saw this post I started to read it and OMG. One of the best blogs I've ever read. Good luck in school and everywhere. ❤️
    Lysm ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete