11 October, 2014

Wazzupp :D

Hey guys! I guess you all read hel's post cause it's the best and what so ever, but whatever, and you noticed she doesn't know what the theme is. It was my turn to decide what the theme is gonna be. And I did. But it looks like she didn't see it but the theme was stupid anyway xD So, the theme is gonna be WHATEVER. You can write whatever you want, there's no rules. Just write about whatever pops up first in your mind. I have experience in talking random popcorn but I don't know what to eat............[Sorry for posting 2 days later:s]


Well we had a fight and someone (not naming ppl btw) said that I'm annoying when I tell them we have for example Chinese viewers and I'm just like IM HAPPY LET ME HAVE A HAPPY MOMENT K I DIDNT HAVE A HAPPY MOMENT FOR MONTHS WHY CANT I HAVE IT NOW but the fight was before that and that happened when I tried to make us up. But we ALWAYS make up when hel is the piece maker like dafuq -_-



You know how annoying it is when you're the youngest in a group of friends and they all think you're stewped (did this on purpose xD) and then you do something to prove them wrong and they're all like YOU HAVE TO REALIZE YOU ARE NOT SOMETHING BIG YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST OF US ALL likee thankuuu -_- well it really is annoying when we talk about our fights, isn't it?

so a few days ago I was bored and I had an idea: why not make a PLNG timeline, you know like in history. BUT I didn't have time bc of homework and now that it's weekend I don't know where to begin! I thought about asking hel what's the first message sent in our group chat cause she investigated that but I think she's mad at me cause I called her stupid (she said she's the stupiddest I just said I'm tired of confronting her xD) But I bet I can make her tell it if she thinks I'm gonna put it on the blog. So, would you like to see PLNG timeline? Answer on the right --->

have you ever noticed how delicious apple and cinnamon is?! I absolutely love it *-* And I tried PB and it was E-W, even with J. Well maybe not all kinds of peanut butter is ew, maybe it's just the one I tasted.... Well I'll never know cause that's the only one in store that I could find xD

Lana's making Disney Princesses Challenge and it's gonna be the best thing evuuur *-* Do you miss her on the blog?



I have so much ideas but just a few of them are gonna come to life (I am not making a Frankenstein) because I'm gonna play Sims 3 the whole weekend. I didn't play them since summer so I need to catch up xD I'm thinking about making my own blog like crafts and stuff cause I like that but nobody's gonna read it. I already tried making a map with states that we have views from. That turned out to be a fail... You know, this would be so much easier if I talked (vlog) but the others were against the idea from the start...

So I thought about making a Facebook page for the blog. We would post just stuff like announcements and ''Hey I posted something'' lol and that's basically why the others don't want it. The other reason is they think we already have too much social networks (I was against Instagram but we had to have one bc we would post to it, no.).

So I'm going to see 1D's WWA movie tomorrow :D Any Directioners out there? ^^ Have you seen it? Is it good? Lol why do I even ask xD



Well sorry for this hahaha
I know it was boooring but we discussed some things didn't we xD
See you next week
BB-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment